background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4-2-4

All three children went to the pediatrician yesterday for their well checks: 4 years, 2 years, 4 months.

Andelynn talked non-stop. I think the P.A. was probably glad for the silence when our appointment was over! She also kept asking for her shots because, "I can go to school after I get shots." Yes, that's right! I convinced Andelynn to be excited for shots by telling her they were required for preschool. She really wants to start preschool, so she willingly got the shots. She wasn't happy about it, but she didn't fight it, either. She is finally gaining some weight and actually made it clear to 34lbs!

Carys impressed the P.A. by 1-being basically potty-trained, and 2- stripping down to absolutely nothing during the appointment. No shirt, no pants, no panties, and no socks. She was 100% au naturale! She is weighing in at 27lbs.

Clayton was just a drooling cutie patootie. He spent the appointment blowing spit bubbles and grinning. He is growing strong and seems to have absolutely no need for a regressed age. Yay!! He weighed in at an even 16lbs.
 Clayton's new hair


She adores him!

Andelynn posing and Carys and Clayton watching T.V.

Lovin' the thumb

Pretty Girl

"Cheese!"

No comments: