I decided I am one of the worst bloggers in the short history of blogging. I am terrible at posting updates! Here is my token update. I'm good now for another 2-3 months, right?
Carys is still going strong. She's growing like a weed, and trying to grow up too fast! She absolutely adores green beans, peas, and barley cereal, but is not too fond of carrots. If she is not fed promptly at 7 (now 6) every night, she lets everyone know she is unhappy and hungry! She is somewhere between 17 and 18lbs now, and gaining quickly on her very petite sister. Any day now she will dwarf Andelynn, and Andelynn will rue the day she picked on her "little" sister!
Andelynn's new fascination is hunting. She is a mini Josh! She wants nothing more than to "shoot Bambie." Josh couldn't be more proud. It was quite a sight to see them go hunting with her pink pop-gun in the gun rack. Fortunately, I mean unfortunately, they did not shoot their deer. Andelynn will have to wait another year to shoot her deer. Until that time we will listen to "My Big Green Tractor" on repeat every morning and every afternoon, to and from school, to remind me exactly how much like her father she truly is!
Halloween was a lot of fun. Andelynn was Cinderella and Carys wore Andelynn's old ladybug outfit. We tried to find her something new, but I.F. was out of her size. Andelynn was a beautiful Cinderella, but did not cooperate for pictures. I'm seriously wondering if the girl in the pictures is my beautiful litte angel, or if her body was possessed by a devil. She looks EVIL!!! I promise she does not hate her sister- her evil look is actually her trying to wink and smile at the same time!
1 comment:
Very amusing.
Post a Comment